Membership in wREGA has its benefits – of which all of them are listed here for you to find out.
Join today to contribute to the community and influence design, expand your network, and connect with other fellow graphic designers. As wREGA is a member of ico-D (International Council of Design), that means your wREGA membership and your profession is recognised on a global platform.
wREGA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Access to available resources from ico-D.
Access to design jobs listings update via email periodically.
20% Discount off CUTOUT Magazines
15% Discount off Basheer Graphic Books
A partnership with 2 law firms for legal advice and protection for members.
Free access to wREGA Workshops.
Discounted rates for events endorsed by wREGA.
Invitation to special design events or launches.
Use of the affix M.wREGA after your name (Member of wREGA)
To apply for membership, fill up the membership form HERE.
[Qualifications for admission as a Professional Member]
A candidate is qualified for admission as a Professional Member if:
• applicant is a Malaysian citizen;
• applicant is 21 years of age or above;
– is in possession of academic qualifications in graphic design or in such subject which the Association has declared is related to graphic design, in either case, from educational institutions approved by the Association,
– satisfies the Executive Committee he has sufficient practical experience in graphic design or has attained a sufficient standard of skill and ability in graphic design, or has made exceptional and acknowledged contributions to the graphic design profession.
– applicant has been employed or practised as a Graphic Design Practitioner for not less than three (3) years;
– has a portfolio of work that meets the standards set by the Association for Professional Members.
[Qualifications for admission as an Associate Member]
A candidate is qualified for admission as an Associate Member if:
• applicant is 18 years of age and above, and a Malaysian citizen;
• applicant does not fulfill the qualifications for admission as a Professional Member but is employed or practises as a graphic designer or otherwise satisfies the Executive Committee he has sufficient interests in graphic design to be admitted as a member.
[Qualifications for admission as a Student Member]
A candidate is qualified for admission as a Student Member if:
• applicant is 16 years of age and above;
• applicant is attending a recognised full time or part time course and whose student status shall continue for not more than one (1) year after the completion of such course, and has a letter of registration from the educational institution which applicant is currently attending;
• where applicant is a university or a university-college student, applicant has obtained the prior written approval from the Vice-Chancellor of the university or university-college concerned.
MEMBERSHIP FEE STRUCTURE
The membership fee is pro-rated for the year. Kindly e-mail the secretariat for more information.
RM200 Annual Fee
RM200 Annual Fee
RM30 Annual Fee
RM1000 Annual Fee